winter sonata

You will never come back to me
And you can’t do it
Please stop doing so, you comfort me like this
If I can’t see you again
Really wanna forget
All about you that hold me
Whenever I wanna laugh, you make me cry…
U keep me from doing even one thing as I want
Whenever I miss you, I break down like this.
Even though I try to forget, I cannot do it
I didn’t realize loving one is so hard like this

My memory
I remember everything
I can see even a little thing
When I close my eyes
You are far away
Somewhere that I can’t reach
I didn’t say I love you
Or I will wait for you
I really didn’t imagine
Meeting you again
I still love you
I confess to you now
I wanna love you forever
If it is not late
Forever with me
Even though
My heart lived without you for a long time
You still were in my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment